This website is set up for students of mathematics and statistics at UNCA to talk about their homework and related topics. It is a public space and you should treat each other as respectfully as i you were on the quad.
Your participation counts!
This is a space for students to ask questions but it is also a place for students to answer questions. That process helps both the asker and the answerer. Ultimately, the objective build a community resource.
Also, if you find a post useful, be sure use the button to let the author know you appreciate their effort and to let other folks know that post is good!
Keep It Tidy
Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:
- Take the time to formulate good questions.
- Be sure to place your topic in the correct category.
- Be sure to formulate thought responses.
Always Be Civil
Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:
- Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
- Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
- Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
- If you do see a problem, flag it or moderator attention.